02 September, 2015

Happy - GD at Scrap Our Stash

I am thrilled to be Guest designing this month for Scrap Our Stash! Thanks Brenda and Rochelle for inviting me!! I love the SOS challenges!! This month they are doing a joint challenge with Stuck?! Sketches!

So, below is my layout, using the sketch and the Scrap Our Stash word: LAYERS! (Use an item from your stash for each letter in the word)

My grandson is enjoying the perfect activity for a sunny winter’s day! Puddle jumping!


L - leaves
A - arrows, acetate (circle embellishments)
Y - yippee (word), yellow
E - epoxy word (happy)
R - rub-ons (Pink Paisley rub-ons from years in my stash!), red
S - stitching, spray


I hope you will pop over and join the challenge!
Cheers,
Sue :)



3 comments:

  1. Sue, your layout is absolutely fabulous! I love the adorable photos and the "yipee" inside of the frame! Your take on the sketch is so creative and wonderful, and I love the way you used the items in your stash. Thank you for being a guest designer this month for Scrap our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning layout and fantastic take on the sketch and stash challenge! I love everything about your page and your photos are just so adorable! Thank you so much for being our awesome guest designer at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful Sue. Love the bold colours on the white background. Fabulous embellishing and the photos are adorable! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get your comments! Thank you!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...