31 January, 2014

One Year Old


This is my last DT layout for Sketchabilities. I have loved working with Karan Gerbers amazing sketches!! They are so inspiring!!
Little Miss M turned one last week and her cabinet making uncle kindly cut out some awesome letters so we could have a little photoshoot play. Em saw this idea on Pinterest and we thought it would be fun. We got so many cute photos!
I am also putting this LO into the CSI challenge (scroll down for details)

The very cool sketch:


My sample:





I haven't done a CSI challenge for a long time, so I thought I would play along with this one because the colour scheme worked so well with the photos! I will play along more often!

Colours: PINK, gold, white, grey and black (the black is hiding on the flair buttons)
Evidence: badge/ flair, hearts
Testimony: words cool, awesome and inspired by 1000 awesome things (such a cool website!)

Cheers,
Sue :)


5 comments:

  1. Oh how cute and oh so sweet, love the numbers and all the pinkness is gorgeous.. love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute layout! Wonderful baby! Sue, it was nice to work in a DT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you take these photos especially for this sketch Sue? Well they certainly work perfectly with it either way:) What a little cutie she is and the details you have accented with are spot on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable pics (I love the idea with the letters), and such a gorgeous page, you've use the colour scheme perfectly with the little touches of yellow, so pretty and precious!
    Thanks so much for leaving me blog love, I'm so glad to be able to see your stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a darling photo and a beautiful page! So happy to have you playing at CSI!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get your comments! Thank you!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...