17 December, 2012

Tags and cards

With Christmas so close and recent birthdays and babies, I have making lots of cards and tags!
I have been trying to get through Frosted Designs 12 Days of fun Christmas challenges. So here are a few more covered!

Challenge 2: Two stamps ( Welcome baby and the 'B' in the middle of the star.)


Challenge 3: Three mist/inks/paints
I have used TH Distress inks - Peeled Paint, Broken China and Fired Brick on this tag.




Challenge 7: Seven sparkly snowflakes.
I made 7 Christmas cards with one large sparkly snowflake on each. (Hope this fits the challenge ok!)






Challenge 8:
Eight different products or brands:
MME patterned paper, Tim Holtz metal cogs, Spellbinders cog die, Making Memories screw eyelets, October Afternoon brad (Take note), Cosmo Cricket stickers (33), Peelcraft 'L' and Hero Arts 'Birthday Wishes' stamp.


My son turns 33 this Thursday! It is scary how fast those 33 years have gone!! Just thought... His birthday is 20 12 2012!! How about that?
We had our extended family Christmas yesterday, so hopefully I will have time to scrap some of the pics for another of the challenges.

Cheers,
Sue  :)


5 comments:

  1. Your tags are gorgeous!! I love the way you have used the colors and blended them beautifully. So glad you played along with us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your projects are all fabulous! I adore your snowflake tags - they are amazing! Thanks for joining in our 12 days of Christmas challenges at Frosted Designs - hope you'll continue to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue, beautiful work on all of them! I love your christmas cards. Thank you for joining us at Frosted designs. Channa

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow wow n double wow!!! love all ur projects!!!! so lovely!!!! love all the cards and tags. thks for joining us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get your comments! Thank you!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...