18 April, 2012

A wonderful day!

Just before Christmas, when Mike was in the States, he met a young lady who told him that she and her fiance and two friends were coming to New Zealand in March and that they wanted to get married here. Mike kindly volunteered my services to help them plan their wedding!!
After numerous emails, we had a wedding planned and had formed a fun friendship.
The day of the wedding was one of our worst of the many wet days we had this summer!!! Well, these great kids did not care! They live in the desert at home and saw this as part of the adventure. We had the service on the deck of my cousins bach, we opened some champagne and they danced in the rain. We all got totally drenched to the skin but it was such a fun, fun day!!!
This layout uses Bo Bunny papers and chipboard from Scottie Crafts in Glenfield on the North Shore.
Frosted Designs Friday Challenge is 'Weather'. I thought these photos were perfect for this topic. You can even see the fuzziness in the main photo from rain on the lens!
I am also putting this layout in Bird is the Word challenge to use the word 'Future'.
Aren't we all loving this beautiful autumn after our near non-existent summer!!
Sue :)

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful layout! All those embellies create such gorgeous scene for this perfect day!
    Thank you for playing along with us over at Frosted Designs Fabulous Friday challenge!
    Hugs,
    Liva ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue your layout is beautiful. I love the heart accents! Thanks for playing along with Frosted Designs this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue, I have come here via BITW challenge.. and I am so glad I came by.. this layout is beautiful.. so many lovely details.. and I love the story behind the wedding.. I do wish them all the best.. fabulous blog too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is super beautiful!! I love it thanks for playing with us at BITW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Truly GORGEOUS layout Sue.....
    THANKS heaps for sharing this with Us Over @ Bird is The Word....

    ReplyDelete

I love to get your comments! Thank you!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...