02 August, 2011

SGC

I am a little late getting my blog done for this fortnights challenge at Southern Girls.
The challenge is to be inspired by this stunning photo of a frosty morning in Otago.

The Dt girls have come up with some awesome projects using stamps from this fortnight's sponsor, Meljen's Designs.
I have had this photo of Jeff sitting in the 'waiting to be scrapped pile', so... one less! He is 4 years in the photo and is now 28years old!! LOL! I just want to add that my pile is not 20years high!! I just wish I knew about scrapbooking 30 years ago when my first was a baby !
Cheers, Sue :)

1 comment:

  1. What a cute photo - beautifully scrapped as always! I wish I has scrapped when my eldest were babies too!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get your comments! Thank you!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...