27 July, 2011

Challenge me happy #3

Challenge Me Happy has a great sketch this fortnight. Check it out here!
I wanted to scrap this gorgeous photo of these lovely girls at Katie's engagement party. Four of them have virtually grown up together and Kate , Aimee and Kim were bridesmaids for Emma and now it is Kate's time. So exciting for them all! They have all grown into such gorgeous young ladies!!
Emma gave me this fab Basic Grey paper and I have used my new Fancy Frames cartridge, from Scottie Crafts, again. The frames on it are so cool! Gotta love that huge Glitz Designs rhinestone inside the organza flower too!  Some misting here and the frame is sprayed with Perfect Pearls mist, also


                       
Cheers,
Sue x

5 comments:

  1. Oooooh beautiful Sue. Loooove that frame and the misting with that flower!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful!! The frame looks good:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely misting my friend, thanks for playing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely misting my friend, thanks for playing!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get your comments! Thank you!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...