02 May, 2011

Scottie Crafts new product

Scottie Crafts has some exciting and gorgeous product that has just arrived. I just happened to be in the shop at the time and able to help unpack!!!
Check out the gorgeous Kaisercraft diecut frame, the stunning Melissa Frances vintage embellishments (in this layout - the frame) and the very cute glitter rub-ons. There is a great range of these E-Z rub-ons that are very easy to apply and inexpensive. I have used the Chicksdees on this layout. I applied them to acetate because I wanted them to sit on the chunky frame. The large flower is one of my collection of handmade flowers that just gives a little soft touch.

2 comments:

  1. Sue I love it fab pp and the birdies are so cute are they really rub ons..... I will have to get me some of those...

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a stunning layout ... can't wait till some of those papers make it into my hands.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get your comments! Thank you!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...