22 May, 2011

Gorgeous Glitz Designs

I am loving using these Glitz papers and all their cool embellishments!
On this layout I have used a Prima mask and a Studio Calico colour mist (loving these also) on the Glitz background paper. I have then added a Glitz transparency (calendar), Glitz PP punched with a Martha Stewart border punch, GD Glitzers and Giant rhinestone. The flower is sacking sprayed with the Studio Calico colour mist and Prima paper, cut with TH Tattered flower die and a Prima flower on top. 'Adore' is cut using the Home Decore Cricut cartridge. Pop over to Scottie Crafts and grab any of this yummy stuff for your stash!!
While you are surfing, check out Glitz Designs May Challenge:
Cheers,
Sue :)

2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous!! I love the fun little cluster in the upper corner!! Thanks for playing in the "Get Your Glitz On" Clustering challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get your comments! Thank you!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...