12 September, 2010

Song title

The challenge for Week 7 at Scrapbook Outlet was to use a song title or words. I chose Neil Finn 's (Split Enz, 1980) I Got You. Jeff is always acting the goat and teasing Aimee and this song had such appropiate words that I had to use for the journalling. "I got you - that's all I want." "You show me- tell me you're not teasin'." "You can see my eyes, you can tell I'm not lyin'" I added a bit of black paint in the background, some TH music tape and a handmade flower embellishment using cricut cut leaves and TH tattered flowers die.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout. Romantic & fun at the same time. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, romantic lay out! (Great song too!)

    ReplyDelete

I love to get your comments! Thank you!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...