03 September, 2010

Another wedding LO!

The week 5 topic at Scrapbook Outlet, Beaches/water, gave me an excuse to get another wedding photo scrapped. Some may say that because I am into the second album (mostly because I could only get 15 into the first one!) that I might have enough!! But the photos taken by Aaron Lang Photography, are so gorgeous, I just want to scrap them all!

I made all the pink flowers with a Cristina Re paper that has a gorgeous sheen that went well with the shiny Bazzill. The fussy cut flowers are from a piece of K&Co paper that I have had for years. The pearls and journalling tag are Prima. I love the new Tim Holtz paper music tape that I got from Scotty Crafts! I also added a little bit of paint to frame the photo.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout Sue. I have that paper too, was looking at it the other day and put it in my Church Kids Programme pile, may have to retrieve it now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue - this layout is gorgeous, as is the photo! I love all the embellishments you used/made. I can see why you keep making more layouts if all the photos are like this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue
    Thanks for your lovely comments on my LOs at Scotty Crafts. I love your work too. This LO is beautiful. The flowers are gorgeous and I lvoe the strip of tape along the bottom - I have that tape too. I love all the TH products :) Sarah G

    ReplyDelete

I love to get your comments! Thank you!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...