13 June, 2010

Dt and Sketchy Thursday LO

SBS also gave me these bright Bo Bunny papers this month to play with. I had them sitting on my desk wondering what to do with them , especially after doing several vintage LO's with Webster's and Graphic45!
Then last night a friend from the States emailed a photo of his daughter proudly displaying her athletic medals. She has had such a successful season! When we go up there later this year, hopefully I will met this young lady in person!
This weeks sketch from Sketchy Thursdays was perfect to help hide unwanted background. I hope she likes her LO!



4 comments:

  1. perfect use of those bright papers. Really great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwwwwwwwww! LOVE THIS!!!! Love the colors!!! Thanks sooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is very cool paper Sue, love your LO and im sure your friends daughter will be thrilled!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get your comments! Thank you!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...